In 1922 a 2 story log cabin was built.
In 1934 a 10′ pole L-4 cab was built.
In 1959 the lookout was staffed by Peter Larson.
In 1963 the lookout was staffed by Jim Miner.
In 1969 the lookout was staffed by John and Claudia Jo Driscol.
In 1972 the current 10′ concrete w/flat cab was built.
In 2010 Spot Mountain was abandoned.
2019 to current the lookout has been staffed by Mark & Rhett Moak
Our interview with Mark and Rhett Moak at https://www.idahofirelookouts.com/interviews/interview-with-mark-rhett-moak/