|Coeur d’Alene National Forest
1934: 30′ pole L-4 Tower built
1950: the tower was either removed or burnt down.
1 mile Southeast of the tower is a patrol point on Thomas Hill.
We knew the tower had been removed but wanted to visit the site to document what, if anything, was left. We found the cement footings and the tie-downs but nothing else except a gorgeous view.